Email marketing is the engine that makes your business run. But you need to keep records of your contacts and their activities on a CRM.
Should you have to manually transfer contacts' info from your email into your CRM?
Nope - not with Digsy AI. We won’t allow this nonsense!
Digsy AI gives you the ability to quickly add the contacts directly from your email, whether it’s a prospect or client you’ve been emailing or contact in your address book.
1. From the Digsy AI Dashboard, click on the “Import Contacts or Card” on the top right
2. You’ll be prompted with a list of contacts. To select the contacts you'd like to import, you can:
- Click the checkboxes one-by-one
- Click “Select All”
- Use the Search bar
If you want to load more prospects from your email, scroll to the bottom and click "Load More"
3. When you've selected your contacts, click the green "Import Contacts" button at the top of the page. Digsy AI will pull the first and last name, as well as their email address directly into your Inbox.
And that's it - you can start reaching out to your newly imported contacts more efficiently through Digsy AI 🙌
Importing your contacts through email is one of the many ways to get your database on to Digsy AI. Here are other ways to import your contacts:
- Send a CSV of contacts you'd like uploaded to email@example.com
- Send us your business cards to transcribe and upload
- Manually add contacts one at a time
Need help or have questions? We've got your back! Feel free to contact Digsy AI's Client Success team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or simply message us using the blue chat bubble on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. 😄